Win big and raise funds in our World Prematurity Day Raffle!
It’s World Prematurity Day on Wednesday 17th November, so throughout November we’re raising funds through our celebration raffle.
To raise awareness of premature birth and the impact it can have on both the baby and their families, you can support the day whilst being in with a chance to win.
For For just £1 a ticket, you will be supporting babies, their mums and mums-to-be across Lancashire Teaching Hospitals and could win one of these amazing prizes!
1st Prize – a night away with dinner for two at the stunning Mytton Fold in the Ribble Valley
2nd Prize – a beautiful silver cubic zirconia heart pendant from Beaverbrooks
3rd Prize – a fantastic hamper of local treats from Holme Farm Dairies
plus lots more fabulous prizes!
Will you be a lucky winner?
You’ve got to be in it to win it and we only have a limited number of raffle tickets available. To purchase yours, click HERE or pop into the Baby Beat shop.
Good Luck!Purchase your raffle tickets today
Terms and Conditions
- The Christmas Raffle is only open to residents of Great Britain over the age of 16 (this excludes Northern Ireland/ Isle of Man, Channel Islands and BFPO addresses according to Gambling Act 2005 regulations)
- No tickets can be sold to, on behalf of, or for a person under the age of 16 years
- The cost of each entry is £1. Players may purchase more than one entry, and payment must be in advance
- If a ticket is sold unknowingly to, on behalf of, or for a person under the age of 16 he/she will be exempt from the raffle and will forfeit his/her prize and the stake will be returned
- All proceeds from this raffle will be used for the charitable purposes of Baby Beat
- The prizes for the Raffle are 1st Prize a night away with diner for two at Mytton Fold, 2nd Prize silver cubic ziroconia heart pendant from Beaverbrooks, 3rd Prize hamper of local treats from Holme Farm Diaries plus lots more fantastic prizes. There are no alternatives to any prize
- We operate a combined online/offline draw ensuring that each entrant has an equal chance of winning each prize. The draw will be conducted by utilising a Random Number Generator that has been tested and approved by an independent, Gambling Commission approved, third party test house. The results of the draw are final.
- Entries must be received by Thursday 2nd December 2021
- Late entries will be treated as donations
- The draw will be held on Tuesday 7thth December 2021
- Winners will be notified by post, email or telephone no later than two weeks after the draw date. Please keep your email confirmation as proof of purchase
- A list of winners will also be published within two weeks of the draw date. These will only be in summary, for example Mrs Smith from Berkshire
- Winners may be asked to take part in Baby Beat PR and promotional activity
- If a prize is unclaimed after reasonable efforts have been made by Baby Beat to contact the winner, then Baby Beat will be entitled to dispose of the prize as it thinks fit. The winner has one month after notification to claim the prize
- All prizes must be collected from the Baby Beat office or we can deliver in January 2022 within a 10 mile radius of the Lancashire Teaching Hospitals
- To enter the online raffle an entrant must self-certify that they are the required age to play. A confirmation email will be sent to the entrant confirming their numbers in the draw and thanking them for their participation. Random age verification checks are carried out at regular intervals. If an entrant is found to be under the required age their payment will be returned and they will not be entered into the draw
- Entries must not be bought on behalf of somebody else
- In order to promote responsible gambling, it is recommended that no more than 60 chances are to be purchased per person for the Raffle
- Material changes to this raffle are not predicted to happen, but in the event that this occurs you will be notified by email 14 days in advance of any changes
Lancashire Teaching Hospitals Charity is licensed by the Gambling Commission under the Gambling Act 2005 with Preston City Council. License number: SL29523 Promoter: Paula Wilson
For more information about Baby Beat, our raffles and other ways to donate please visit www.babybeat.org.uk or contact our Charity Team on 01772 524 414.
Requests to be removed from future raffle mailings should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like more information about raffles and lotteries please go to www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk
If you or a family member feel that you are experiencing problems with gambling, you can seek advice and support from GambleAware on 0808 8020 133 or via their website begambleware.org