Do you fancy being in with the chance to win one of our fantastic prizes in our Mother’s Day Raffle, whilst showing your support for the wonderful mums who are cared for at our Sharoe Green Unit and Chorley Birth Centre too?
Celebrate all the amazing mums by purchasing a ticket for just £1.00 each, and one of these fabulous prizes could be yours:
£50 Voucher for a delicious meal at Haighton Manor
A family photoshoot at Honey Bee Photography
Afternoon tea for two at Saswick Farm & Tea Rooms
£40 Jewellery Voucher for Carrs at Garstang
- Luxury Clarins gift set
… plus other runner up prizes!
Entry closes on Tuesday 5th March 2024, and our raffle will be drawn on Thursday, 7th March 2024. Purchase your tickets HERE, or from the Baby Beat shop at Sharoe Green!
Every ticket supports our worthy cause. Thank you so much for your support and good luck in the draw!Purchase your tickets here!
Terms and Conditions
- The Mother’s Day Raffle is only open to residents of Great Britain over the age of 16 (this excludes Northern Ireland/ Isle of Man, Channel Islands and BFPO addresses according to Gambling Act 2005 regulations)
- No tickets can be sold to, on behalf of, or for a person under the age of 16 years
- The cost of each entry is £1. Players may purchase more than one entry, and payment must be in advance
- If a ticket is sold unknowingly to, on behalf of, or for a person under the age of 16 he/she will be exempt from the raffle and will forfeit his/her prize and the stake will be returned
- All proceeds from this raffle will be used for the charitable purposes of Baby Beat
- The prizes for the Raffle are a £50 Voucher for a delicious meal at Haighton Manor, a family photoshoot at Honey Bee Photography, Afternoon tea for two at Saswick Farm & Tea Rooms, a £40 Jewellery Voucher for Carrs at Garstang, Cinderbake Voucher and Luxury Clarins giftset. There are no alternatives to any prize
- We operate a combined online/offline draw ensuring that each entrant has an equal chance of winning each prize. The draw will be conducted by utilising a Random Number Generator that has been tested and approved by an independent, Gambling Commission approved, third party test house. The results of the draw are final.
- Entries must be received by Tuesday 5th March 2024
- Late entries will be treated as donations
- The draw will be held on Thursday 7th March 2024
- Winners will be notified by post, email or telephone no later than two weeks after the draw date. Please keep your email confirmation as proof of purchase
- A list of winners will also be published within two weeks of the draw date. These will only be in summary, for example Mrs Smith from Berkshire
- Winners may be asked to take part in Baby Beat PR and promotional activity
- If a prize is unclaimed after reasonable efforts have been made by baby Beat to contact the winner, then Baby Beat will be entitled to dispose of the prize as it thinks fit. The winner has one month after notification to claim the prize
- To enter the online raffle an entrant must self-certify that they are the required age to play. A confirmation email will be sent to the entrant confirming their numbers in the draw and thanking them for their participation. Random age verification checks are carried out at regular intervals. If an entrant is found to be under the required age their payment will be returned and they will not be entered into the draw
- Entries must not be bought on behalf of somebody else
- In order to promote responsible gambling, it is recommended that no more than 60 chances are to be purchased per person for the Raffle
- Material changes to this raffle are not predicted to happen, but in the event that this occurs you will be notified by email 14 days in advance of any changes
Baby Beat, as part of Lancashire Teaching Hospitals Charity is licensed by the Gambling Commission under the Gambling Act 2005 with Preston City Council. License number: SL29523 Promoter: Dan Hill
For more information about Baby Beat Charity, our raffles and other ways to donate please visit www.babybeat.org.uk or contact our Charity Team on 01772 528 500.
Requests to be removed from future raffle mailings should be addressed to email@example.com
If you would like more information about raffles and lotteries please go to www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk
If you or a family member feel that you are experiencing problems with gambling, you can seek advice and support from GambleAware on 0808 8020 133 or via their website begambleware.org