Thank you for marking World Prematurity Day on November 17th by purchasing tickets for our Autumn raffle 2023!
Thank you SO much to everyone who bought a ticket for our raffle. The total raised came to just shy of £1,600 – money raised will go towards supporting babies, mums and mums-to-be cared for by the maternity, neonatal and gynaecology teams at Lancashire Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust.
Our WINNING numbers are:
(2389) First Prize – An overnight stay with dinner and breakfast for two at Mytton Fold Hotel, Langho
(6801) Second Prize – £100 cash
(6549) Third Prize – Lytham Coffee Co. Hamper
(4415) A voucher for Mrs Dawson Farm Park
(1227) An Usbourne Book Collection
Additional winning number are 1642, 4745, 4727, 4258, 6786, 0506, 4478 who have all won prizes from our lovely selection of chocolates, toiletries Lego and more!
We made initial contact with all our winners on the afternoon of the draw but if you have seen your number and have not arranged a pick up time or delivery please contact our friendly team during the week on 01772 524414
The raffle closed on Wednesday 15th November and winners were drawn on World Prematurity Day, Friday 17th November at 2pm!
Terms and Conditions
- The Baby Beat Autumn Raffle is only open to residents of Great Britain over the age of 16 (this excludes Northern Ireland/ Isle of Man, Channel Islands and BFPO addresses according to Gambling Act 2005 regulations)
- No tickets can be sold to, on behalf of, or for a person under the age of 16 years
- The cost of each entry is £1. Players may purchase more than one entry, and payment must be in advance
- If a ticket is sold unknowingly to, on behalf of, or for a person under the age of 16 he/she will be exempt from the raffle and will forfeit his/her prize and the stake will be returned
- All proceeds from this raffle will be used for the charitable purposes of Baby Beat
- The prizes for the Raffle are First Prize – An overnight stay with dinner and breakfast for two at Mytton Fold Langho, Second Prize – £100 cash prize, Third Prize – Lytham Coffee Co Hamper, plus lots more fantastic prizes. There are no alternatives to any prize
- We operate a combined online/offline draw ensuring that each entrant has an equal chance of winning each prize. The draw will be conducted by utilising a Random Number Generator that has been tested and approved by an independent, Gambling Commission approved, third party test house. The results of the draw are final.
- Entries must be received by Wednesday 15th November 2023
- Late entries will be treated as donations
- The draw will be held on Friday 17th November 2023
- Winners will be notified by post, email or telephone no later than two weeks after the draw date. Please keep your email confirmation as proof of purchase
- A list of winners will also be published within two weeks of the draw date. These will only be in summary, for example Mrs Smith from Berkshire
- Winners may be asked to take part in Baby Beat PR and promotional activity
- If a prize is unclaimed after reasonable efforts have been made by Baby Beat to contact the winner, then Baby Beat will be entitled to dispose of the prize as it thinks fit. The winner has one month after notification to claim the prize
- All prizes must be collected from the Baby Beat office or we can deliver in November 2023 within a 10 mile radius of the Royal Preston Hospital
- To enter the online raffle an entrant must self-certify that they are the required age to play. A confirmation email will be sent to the entrant confirming their numbers in the draw and thanking them for their participation. Random age verification checks are carried out at regular intervals. If an entrant is found to be under the required age their payment will be returned and they will not be entered into the draw
- Entries must not be bought on behalf of somebody else
- In order to promote responsible gambling, it is recommended that no more than 60 chances are to be purchased per person for the Raffle
- Material changes to this raffle are not predicted to happen, but in the event that this occurs you will be notified by email 14 days in advance of any changes
Lancashire Teaching Hospitals Charity is licensed by the Gambling Commission under the Gambling Act 2005 with Preston City Council. License number: SL29523 Promoter: Daniel Hill
For more information about Baby Beat, our raffles and other ways to donate please visit www.babybeat.org.uk or contact our Charity Team on 01772 524 414.
Requests to be removed from future raffle mailings should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like more information about raffles and lotteries please go to www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk
If you or a family member feel that you are experiencing problems with gambling, you can seek advice and support from GambleAware on 0808 8020 133 or via their website begambleware.org